In my opinion most cats are cheeky cats and have a reputation when it comes to protecting their personal space and there’s not a thing we can do about it.
“Cats definitely value their own personal space,” explains Natalie Cady Bishop of Cat Behavior Solved.
“If it is ‘invaded’ they may even resort to swatting or biting you! They prefer interactions to be on their terms.”
So when it’s time for them to respect the private space of others, you would think they would have at least a small amount of understanding, but no, they just don’t care.
They particularly like to invade your space when it’s time to have a bath or shower, or when you’re on the toilet!
For some reason our cheeky cats are fascinated by what goes on in the bathroom and they just don’t understand that sometimes we really just want to be alone.
From staring at you in the bath to climbing into the shower with you, these pictures prove that when your cats crave attention they have no qualms about invading your personal space to get it.
Because you liked part 1 so much, we thought it was time for more.
So sit back and enjoy this latest collection of cheeky cats totally disrespecting people’s personal space and remember to close the door next time you head to the bathroom!
1. Purr-sonal shower supervisor
2. My cat likes to take baths with me
3. No privacy whatsoever
4. Our cat is very protective of our newborn, she doesn’t approve of her having a bath
5. I was having a cry in the bathroom and my cat demanded to get inside and sit in the sink to be with me
6. That moment when you’re trying to take a relaxing bubble bath but you get the distinct feeling you’re being watched
7. This is Cinnamon, she likes to make you feel uncomfortable when you use the bathroom – she is definitely one of the cheeky cats!
8. Today my kitty learned that sometimes, humans willingly take baths!
9. My sister’s cat follows me everywhere, even to the bathroom
10. S’up? (Not one but four cheeky cats!)
11. My cat usually showers with me but today she decided to hop in with my fiance. Some things just can’t be unseen
12. Urgent? Three cheeky cats asking if you’ve paid the protection fee!
13. The view from my bathroom window. This is not my cat
14. Got out of the shower and saw this through the crack in the door
15. Newly adopted stray kitty sees bath for the first time
16. My cat walked in on me on the toilet and was completely terrified
17. Forgot to close the door while I was taking a shower
18. Taking a shower, when suddenly…
19. These cheeky cats will never let you have any alone time – ever!
20. I can’t ever go to the bathroom in peace
Related post: 22 Hilarious Photos of Cats Acting Like Jerks
More from We Love Cats and Kittens:
If you liked this, then please share our story:
And while you're at it, leave a comment and tell us what you thought!