Write For Us
Want to write for us at ‘We Love Cats And Kittens’?
We’re about to take things up a gear with our popular website. Our Facebook page is rapidly approaching 200,000 fans with a monthly reach of well over a million which helps our website get over 20,000 page views a day, and the best thing is that it’s growing all the time!
We’d love to have you on board!
We accept bylined articles to be published on our website. Of course, this will drive visitors to your own website or online publications.
This is what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 800 – 1500 words
Written from an objective viewpoint and conveying valuable how-to content for our readers (practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how).
Articles should contain lots of images, and can source videos from YouTube etc..
Subjects that could be covered in your articles:
- Cat Breeds
- Cat Health
- Cat Diet
- Cat Behaviour
- Cat Stories
- Cat News
We will inform you if your article has been accepted for publication; expect to hear from us within a week or so of our having received your email.
Articles accepted for publication will be edited for clarity and brevity and to conform to the We Love Cats And Kittens house style. We will likely change your title, too, so you might want to suggest some alternatives.
So, if you’re interested in contributing to our website, on a one-time or a regular basis, here are some helpful guidelines:
- Articles should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
- Articles should offer readers clear advice, takeaways, and practical how-to tips. Bullet points are good. Meandering text is not.
- At the beginning of your article, summarise what the article is about.
- Include a brief bio of 25 words, including your website URL, Social Media Pages or Profiles and your contact info, if available, and a recent headshot (make sure your entire head is in the picture).
- Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
- Submit articles in Word format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments, with images attached separately not as part of the document (Within the doc add the lines “xxx image goes here”.)
- If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
- We do not normally pay guest contributors for their occasional articles.
- We do not publish press releases.
If you’d like to write for us on that basis, then fill in the form below and, if possible, provide 1 – 3 links to articles on your own website or that you have had published anywhere online.
Thanks – We look forward to having you on the team!