10 Touching Photos of Elderly Cats That Remind Us to Cherish Every Moment With Our Loved Ones
Our cats are amazing to us, they give us so much happiness and truly become part of our family. Sadly, our feline companions live such a short life compared to ours. We wish our beloved companions could live as long as we do.
In this awesome collection of photos, we can see the importance of our adorable kitties that love with all their heart and don’t ask for anything in return. In turn it reminds us to treasure every moment we have with our loved ones. Don’t feel annoyed by your cat demanding ’too much’ attention or scratching your sofa because they won’t be around forever!
1. “My beloved cat is turning 20 today. She lives with my parents, and I’m driving over to congratulate her.”
2. This lady still looks fantastic at the age of 23!
3. “7 years ago, I decided to adopt the cheapest cat in the shelter. This guy proved to be the best $10 I’ve ever spent. Meet Hank, age 12!”
4. “This 14-year-old beauty is named Marceline. I love her with all my heart!”
5. “Meet Abby! She’s 22. She can barely meow nowadays, and a bit of her left ear is missing. But she’s still the cutest cat on earth!’’
6. “My Japanese friend’s cat has just turned 15.”
7. Jane is 14 years old and still gorgeous.
8. “Not many farm cats live to be 18, but Carrot is among the lucky few!”
9. “We’ve lost count, but this cat must be over 20 years old. She’s always been a bit wayward, but she used to purr whenever I’d pet her as a child.”
10. And finally, this is my senior kitty Ducati, she’s 20 years old, and although she sleeps a lot she still rules the house!
h/t : brightside