25 Before and After Pictures of Tiny Kittens Turning into Beautiful Cats
There’s nothing quite like seeing your tiny ball of fur growing up.
But because we see our beloved cats every day, we tend not to notice them growing up. They are part of our families and like all other family members, we age and grow together.
Thankfully in this day and age most people have a smart phone, and we tend to take many many pictures of our kitties. But it’s when we make the comparison from kitten to cat that we really see the difference.
In general, a kitten becomes a cat at around the age of 12 months, but there are some breeds, like Maine Coons for example, that reach maturity between 18 months and two years of age.
With that in mind, take a look at this heartwarming collection compiled by Bored Panda, of cats before and after growing up and you will see that some things remain the same. The love that we have for our kitties.
1. This is Nimbus, from being a crinkled tissue to a supermodel
2. Chimera kitten To cat…
3. Before and after – what a transformation
4. About a year ago we found these kittens under the house, and here they are now
5. Three years down the line and this little chap is all grown up
6. They grow up so fast…
7. Harvey was found abandoned in a ditch, malnourished and covered in cigarette burns. Just look at him now
8. Before and after, best friends forever
9. This gorgeous, toothless ball of fur has cost me more than a used car. But look, he’s going to be three years old next month
10. Time flies…
11. The difference in eight months
12. 22 years and counting
13. We always do “The Circle Of Life” on the anniversary of his adoption
14. From three months to three years
15. From floofy to even more floofy in six months
16. Grandma edition: I’ve been bringing Axl to visit since he was four months – she’s his favourite person
17. First time in her cat bed versus two years later
18. Three months compared to 11 months – and it looks like we got an extra cat in the form of his tail!
19. It’s to have been twinning non-stop since birth
20. What a difference a year makes
21. Me when I was little compared to me last winter
22. From the day we adopted to today
23. My love bug from adoption day to now
24. 1988 to 2018
25. The difference 17 months makes