12 Signs Cats Have Taken Over Your Home
Check out these signs that cats have taken over your home.
You know it’s true…..
All the evidence is before your eyes!
1. Drawers are no longer for clothes, they are for cats.
2. Any window is now Cat TV.
3. Your household doors double as cat perches.
4. You now have an audience when you shower …
5. … In fact, almost any visit to the bathroom becomes a group activity. Or an attempted one.
6. Any and every nook is a cat fort waiting to happen.
7. The area under the couch is basically a hoarder’s treasure nest.
8. Toilet paper is RARELY found still on the roll.
9. Sinks are actually feline relaxation basins.
10. Ownership of food is very fluid and negotiable.
11. No matter how many computers you have, you won’t be able to use them.
12. And the most telling sign: You always wake up to the cutest, cuddliest roommate around.
Source: The Dodo