15 Great Ways to Organise Your Cats
Have you ever noticed how cats spend a lot of their time just randomly lying about the house? Cats actually come in all different shapes and sizes, and often are in the way, so we decided to conduct an internet study to find the perfect ways to store your cats.
So take a look at our 15 great ways to organise your cats and see which one will best suit you and your kitties needs.
1. What about buckets?
2. Drawers are a good option
3. Shelves work well, one each if you’ve more than one cat.
4. Colour coordinated cat stacks also work well
5. Numbered cubby holes work perfect if you’ve more than one cat
6. So does this free standing shelving unit!
7. Stow them away in a suitcase
8. Baskets and kittens are a good match
9. You can always file them away under ‘C’
10. A hanging organiser
11. Or even the hangers themselves!
12. When organised make sure you label correctly
13. Have special shelves designed for your trophy cats
14. The top of the laundry basket is good idea!
15. And sometimes, even the bottom!