16 Pictures of Cats Who Came To Say ‘Hi’ and Melted Everyone’s Hearts
Cats have a reputation for being, at times, very aloof. Not so with these kitties, unlike some cats that prefer their own company to humans, these kitties actively seek it out.
Whether it’s because they are in the hope or being fed or they’re just popping by to say hello, these lovely pictures of cats who came to say ‘hi’ will definitely brighten your day!
1. My parents started feeding a stray kitten A couple weeks ago. This was their front porch today…
2. This guy showed up at my back door last night, I guess I own a cat now
3. Came home to this. I don’t own a cat!
4. This little guy showed up on my brother’s farm one day. My brother took him to the vet, and his 10 year old daughter told him this cat was all she wanted for Christmas. So, meet Popeye
5. So I just woke up at 4:45 am with a non-stop meowing noise. Opened my apartment door and this little guy came running in. Should I keep him?
6. Found this little guy in my parent’s back garden. He has a heart-shaped black nose
7. There was a visitor by my guest house this morning
8. I woke up to this on my balcony, seven floors up! I don’t even own a cat!
9. Found this little guy squeaking in my back yard
10. Had my window open to have a smoke when I suddenly heard meowing. Turned around to see this little guy
11. Got home from work and fell asleep, woke up with this guy on my lap. I don’t have a cat!
12. My neighbor found this little guy in his boat
13. These two were on my decking this morning!
14. There has been a stray cat outside my house since the summer. Today we decided to let him inside to stay warm and a few hours later we found him like this!
15. This little guy jumped into my work truck today. Best day ever!
16. He jumped into my car and wouldn’t let me drive away without him. I don’t own a cat. Is this how you get a cat?
( h/t: boredpanda )