18 Cats That Don’t Care About Your Personal Space
Cats have a reputation when it comes to protecting their personal space and there’s not a thing we can do about it. So when it’s time for them to respect the private space of others, you would think they would have at least a small amount of understanding, but no, they just don’t care.
From stretching out over your keyboard to sitting in your underpants, these pictures prove that when your cats crave your attention, they have no qualms about invading your personal space to get it !
1. Move over, it’s my turn to go on Facebook!
2. Now do you see what we’re Tolkien about?
[adinserter name=”Cats in content 1 desktop/tablet”]
3. This happens every time I try to brush my teeth.
4. You didn’t need to use for arm for anything did you?
5. I’m just su-purr-vising!
[adinserter name=”Cats in content 2 desktop/tablet”] 6. Belly rubs are more important than homework…
7. I want your attention right MEOW!
8. I need both of these to practice my stretching on !
9. Are we sitting comfortably?
10. Why a cat would like to sit there is completely beyond me!
[adinserter name=”Cats in content 3 desktop/tablet”]
11. You WILL play with me…
12. Now that really is a private place!
13. No you cannot play your game…
14. Don’t mind me, I’ll just squeeze in right here.
[adinserter name=”Cats in content 4 desktop/tablet”]
15. Personal space? What’s that?
16. Dear diary, not much happened today because of the cat…
17. You’re not going anywhere without me !
18. Bathroom + selfie = cats