17 Cats Who Think They’re the Kings and Queens of the Family
Cats have always led us to believe that they are our Lords and Masters.
If you have a cat in your family, then you’ll know what I’m talking about.
We always bow to their whims and needs, and they expect it of us – because our whole world was built entirely for them!
Whether they are taking up all the room on our beds, sleeping in our favorite planters or making a meal about winding up the family dog, these kitties are showing us their superiority and we will always allow them to do it…as long as we manage to take a great picture and post it on the internet!
So check out this great collection, compiled by Brightside, of cats acting like kings and queens, because you are sure to see your kitty in there somewhere.
1. My mother was wondering why flowers were growing only in half the pot.
2. After months of trying, I think my dog has finally gotten the cat to accept her friendship.
3. Mr. Bigglesworth likes to put his paw on my head when I’m preparing things in the kitchen.
4. Rufus lying on his cat bed that he allows his human to borrow on a nightly basis
5. My girlfriend got me this awesome shirt for Valentine’s Day. Our cat sat on the word ’dad’ making the shirt say ‘Best Cat Ever.’
6. This is how the cat lets us know the dog is out of water.
7. We just moved into our first house! I think my cat’s settling in nicely…
8. We just adopted a dog. This pic sums up how the cat feels about him.
9. I entered the room to find my cat had created herself a superhero costume.
10. I think you can sleep on the floor tonight, doggo.
11. Our cat thinks that he’s the most photogenic of cats.
12. Got a kitten just this week. Now I understand why people with cats complain they can’t do much work from home…
13. My cat, living his best life
14. My neighbor’s cat regularly comes over to disapprove of us.
15. My neighbor’s dog came over for rubs and my cat got jealous.
16. I didn’t know I’d have to give up my dog when I got a cat. And by give up, I mean the cat now owns the dog.
17. My cat when he thinks there’s no one home