18 Hilarious Pictures of Cats ‘Helping’ Their Humans with Jigsaw Puzzles
Most of our cats love to be the center of attention.
We all know this to be one of those random cat facts you learn very quickly as a cat Mom and from experience we also know that they love getting in the way when we are doing something that doesn’t involve them.
Solving jigsaw puzzles is a great way to relax and kill a bit of time, especially during this lockdown period we are all experiencing. As you can imagine, our cats think it’ll be a great idea to help us, but that’s the attention seeking side of them coming out again, and helping us isn’t really their aim. Even if you happen to be an absolute master at solving puzzles, one move from your kitty could ruin it all.
The reality of this is that cats and puzzles just don’t mix, and because they can your beloved kitty will do everything in their power to stop you from finishing it. From knocking the pieces to the floor to treating them as a tasty snack, our felines have their methods to get their point across — don’t pay attention to that, pay attention to me!
So take a look at this great collection of photos compiled by Bored Panda that show just how determined cats can be when they decide to give their owners a helping hand…I mean paw!
1. My cat deeply asleep with the last piece of our jigsaw puzzle we’ve been searching for it for 10 minutes!
2. Oh so you wanted to start a puzzle did you, I don’t think so!
3. We tried to kick improve the jigsaw puzzle, but she is tenacious…
4. Errr, sorry!
It’s worth bearing in mind that your cat may be behaving in this way because they are bored. “Boredom and excess energy are two common reasons for undesirable behavior in pets. While families are busy working and learning from home, it’s important for cats (and dogs) to do the same! In addition to physical exercise, there are many fun and free ways to give [them] a mental workout from the comfort of your house.”
5. So I was going to work on my puzzle…
6. These 3-D puzzles are so lifelike
7. Resting in pieces
8. Just spent a week doing this jigsaw puzzle
9. My niece’s cat Lucy helping her with her puzzle. She is a cute little stinker!
10. Left my office door open for one minute and hear a crash…
11. When you simply must get underneath the puzzle
12. Why I lock my cat out of the room when I’m doing a puzzle: Exhibit A!
13. Oh Cathole!
14. Lots of puzzles going on at our house. Toby the cat has decided he likes doing them too!
15. “So try and finish your puzzle now, Peasant! “
16. “How dare we try and do a puzzle in her throne room! “
17. I was five pieces away from finishing when disaster struck, or should I say Momo the cat struck!
18. Puzzle blocked!