There are many cats that are meticulous eaters.
One of mine, for example, is particularly fussy about what she eats. I can feed her one day and she loves it, give her the same flavour the next day and she won’t go near it!
It’s an uphill struggle but we always get there in the end as I feed our other cat food that she refuses, luckily for us he eats everything that is put in his dish.
Most cats, unlike dogs, are picky eaters, But of course that doesn’t mean that they know what’s good for them.
You should always be careful about what you feed your cat because many human foods are toxic to cats.
Onions, garlic, chocolate, and caffeine products can all be problematic for your cat’s stomach.
Various fruits, such as sultanas and grapes, and a host of nuts might present a serious issue for your kitty.
But when it comes to mealtime, some cats love their chow so much that they just can’t help making a mess.
Bored panda have put together this great collection of pictures Of some of the messiest eaters we’ve ever seen, they love their food so much they don’t care about the outcome – which in most cases would probably result in a quick bath.
So sit back and enjoy these hilarious pics and PLEASE remember to only feed your cats food that is safe for them.
Food that is not specifically designed for cats can upset their digestive system and be very dangerous to their health.
1. No regrets…
2. Learning To Eat Is Exhausting!
3. Her First Attempt At Eating From A Dish Got A Little Messy
4. Munching On Watermelon
5. Cat Enjoys A Birthday Cake
To find out more about what you can feed your cat click here
6. What Bolognese? I Don’t Know Who Ate It
7. Little Kitten With A Food Goatee
8. Cursed Milk Dunk
9. Greatest Milk Moustache Of All Time
10. Caught This Guy Trying To Steal My Yogurt
11. First Time Eating Wet Food
12. Someone Got Into The Spaghetti Bolognese
13. He’s A Messy Eater
14. Give Me Mooore
15. Who Ate The Ravioli?
16. No Regrets
17. Caught My Old Mate Eating My Soup While I Was On The Phone
18. I Think My Cat Has A Drinking Problem…
19. Dijon Is Life
20. So What If I Eat With My Whole Face
21. Meet Stinky Fred! He Has Chronic Constipation Issues. Yesterday, I Unblocked Him And Now He Is Feeling Good Enough To Seriously Chow Down
22. Life Is Hard When You’re A Kitten
23. The Saddest Dirty Fluff
24. Have I Got Something On My Face?
More from We Love Cats and Kittens:
If you liked this, then please share our story:
And while you're at it, leave a comment and tell us what you thought!