Store Cat Food vs Homemade
Wow! Jun is in the kitchen cooking a special treat for his cat, Kohaku. The idea is to present Kohaku with the home made meal and with his regular shop bought food and see which one he prefers. Few cats are as lucky or as spoiled as this kitty. Take a look at the variety of food he picks and if you fancy making it for your kitty I’ve added the recipe below!
Jun says: “If you want to make a meal for your cats, please do research on which ingredients are okay to use. Also, make sure not to feed too much nor too often since it’s difficult to make a meal that is nutritious enough for cats.”
Chicken tender (or chicken breast)
Yellow Fin Tuna
Bonito Stock Soup
1. Boil all the meat and fish for about a minute or two until they’re cooked.
2. Put them in a cold water and cool them down.
3. Chop them into tiny pieces.
4. Put the paste in a round mold (or a cup if you don’t have a mold!)
5. Add bonito stock soup and sprinkle some catnip powder.
[adinserter name=”Cats in content 1 desktop/tablet”]