15 Cats That Are Imperfectly Purr-fect
In the human world nobody is perfect and this statement also applies to the cat world. Not all cats can be cute and fuzzy, some of them you could say their features are downright ugly, but this doesn’t mean that they are not beautiful. Many of their defects are caused by a condition they were born with, and although some of them were abandoned because of this, it doesn’t mean they don’t deserve to be loved. Of course, they are not aware that they are different to any other kitty and will always give you unconditional love if given the chance. And don’t forget that the unsung heroes are the people that care enough about these animals to give them a chance at a better life and to be part of a loving family.
I’m sure without a doubt that these imperfect purr-fect pets will steal your heart and leave you with a warm feeling inside, I think they are all beautiful, inside and out, and after seeing these pictures, I think you’ll agree that all living things deserve a chance at a better life.
1. Googly eyes make Potato the cat look permanently startled, but his look is hypnotizing.
2. Angry Grumpy Kitzia is not really angry. She’s a lovely little girl with bright emotions.
3. As her humans say, Persian cat October is “taking over the world one blep at a time.”
4. Loki’s fangs make her look vicious, but in fact she’s a snuggly little lady.
5. Sheldon Thunderpaws has hydrocephalus, but that doesn’t make him look any less pretty.
6. Ollie’s irresistibly crossed eyes have brought him more than 40,000 dedicated fans on his Instagram account.
7. Miss Biscuits is a curvy lady, but don’t worry: she’s losing weight guided by her caring humans.
8. Wolfie is not angry with you. This is his ordinary smile, and it’s absolutely charming.
9. Amazing Narnia is a double faced kitty with double the beauty and charisma.
10. Toby has a genetic disorder which makes his skin extremely loose, but this doesn’t take away from his natural beauty.
11. Atchoum is a young Persian cat with excessive hair growth and excessive charm.
12. Arlo looks totally purrfect and handsome for his loving humans and his followers on social media.
13. Rexie is a “handicat” who has only 2 working feet, but he enjoys life just like any other cat.
14. Wilfred looks a bit confused, but he feels totally fine surrounded by the love of his humans.
15. Willow is a rescue cat who was born with a beautiful heart-shaped nose.