18 Of The Best ‘My House, Not My Cat’ Moments
Are you someone that doesn’t have a cat in their family?
Are you someone that has come home one day and found a cat in your house looking completely at home?
How did it get there? And if you do own a cat – where has my kitty gone?
Stephanie Holcomb founded a Facebook group named ‘My House, Not My Cat’ back in October 2016 because she kept seeing ‘This Is Not My Cat’ memes pop up all over the internet.
“Cats would just let themselves in people’s houses via doggie doors or open windows, and these people didn’t have cats! They were hilarious, so I did a little search and found that there wasn’t a group made up specifically for that yet.”
So if you’re in need of some good vibes, you’re going to love the My House, Not My Cat Facebook group. It’s a wholesome online community dedicated to people who share photos of cats who somehow end up in their homes, visit their yards, sit on their roofs and generally hang out in places that they really shouldn’t be!
Scroll down to be amazed and let us know which ones are your favorites in the comments below.
1. My kitchen, not my cat. My older cat escorted him through the kitchen door and walked him over to the food bowl
2. My husband. Not my cat. She wandered in last night and she still here today… I don’t think she has plans to leave
3. Not my cat provided me with 13 not my kittens this year. She is now not my spayed cat
4. Washing the dishes and glanced out of the window. These are not my cats
5. My neighbours cat arrives with a meow at 7am and stays the whole day until the neighbour texts me at 5pm asking for her cat back
6. This is my rabbit’s house, he doesn’t have a cat
7. This is my patio and this is my budgie, but this is not my cat
8. My wall vent, not my cat
9. My house. My porch. My packages. Not my cat…
10. My house, my bed, not my cat! This is Max, a ginger cat that belongs to my neighbour and he came by to watch some TV with me
11. This baby kitty was not our cat – but now she is!
12. My house, my cat’s bed, not my possum!
13. My kitchen island, not my baby…
14. My couch, not my cat. She has visited us every day since lockdown began and sometimes sleeps in our bed at night.
15. My garden, not my cat
16. My house, not my cat. We are surrounded by farms so people toss their unwanted cats here. The cats know I’m a sucker for kitty snuggles
17. My house, my couch, not my cats at the time this picture was taken – but they are now!
18. The first picture, my house, not my cat. The second picture, five years later, my cat