Our kitties, just like us humans, can be jerks!
In the pet world, dogs are often seen as clumsy, a bit mischievous and possibly motivated by greed. As puppies they tend to chew or rip up what ever they find around the house, Be it the furniture, your child’s homework or the latest pair of trainers that you’ve bought. But we know that there is no malice involved in these actions, it’s just that well, they’re a bit, a bit dumb?
If you have a cat then you will know that they are entirely different from dogs. They appear to know exactly what they’re doing and almost seem to take pleasure in getting on the wrong side of their human. Basically they’re jerks, because why else would they do the things they do? They just like winding you up!
It’s a good job we have unconditional love for our kitties, and treat them as family no matter what kind of mischief they get up to. Take a look at this great selection of photographs compiled by Bored Panda and you’ll see exactly what we mean.
1. She wasn’t happy until I gave up and left my warm tea mug there
2. So pleased you found yourself a comfy spot!
3. My boyfriend was wondering why his room is always so cold
4. I made a pie crust. Turned around to get the filling and when I turned back this is what I found
5. We shut our cats out of the bedroom when the new baby arrived. After hearing frantic scratching and meowing at 2 am, I flipped the lights on to see this sight. We have no idea how we managed to do this
6. I just want a selfie with my cat
7. Urgh! I walked away for a second!
8. “I’ll do it. I swear to God, I’ll do it.”
9. You’re home earlier today hooman…
10. Some cat “helped” with this paving stone near my house
11. She pushes her toy mouse under the stove more than five times a day and then she meows until I crawl under to get it, she’s a jerk!
12. The cat knocked my daughter’s fishbowl off the dresser
13. Our little fella being caught seconds after being told he couldn’t have any
14. Lost about 40 minutes of work just now. If you have a cat, don’t buy a computer case with an upward-facing power button
15. Oh, hai there!
16. I’ve altered your signal. Pray I don’t alter it any further
17. Ha! Caught her in the act!
18. Cats always know when they are being jerks
19. The life of a Christmas tree
20. Over the last week our kitten has discovered she can climb things
21. When mom turns her back and he still the leftover corn muffins from dinner
22. Don’t sit on the keyboard? Okay!