16 Genius Ways To Protect Your Christmas Trees From Cats
I’m pretty sure that cats really look forward to the holiday season. They watch their humans become animated with boxes and colored paper and then the moment arrives when they bring a tree into the house and decorate it with lots of shiny things.
All of this temptation is too much for most kitties and as soon as you’ve finished the tree it becomes a cat’s playground and goes crashing to the floor, shattering baubles and making one heck of a mess.
The good news is that there are many people out there that have come up with genius ways to stop to protect their trees and stop their kitties destroying it.
As you will see, it is no longer necessary for you to choose between having a kitty in the house OR having a fabulous Christmas tree.
So why don’t you go ahead and have yourself a Merry (Cat-Proof) Christmas!
1. The cat keeps eating the ornaments, this is our solution. She hates the vacuum cleaner!
2. The ultimate tree for cat people
3. Christmas is saved!
4. Every time he tries to climb the tree, we make him put on a Christmas outfit for 15 minutes…
5. The purr-fect tree for a house with cats
6. We put up our tree today!
7. How to protect your tree from your cat – use a cage
8. Pretty sure the tree will be safe this Christmas!
9. This is my solution…
10. Our tree is protected
11. We’ve wrapped the tree – cat proof level, over 9000
12. Our Christmas tree thanks to the world’s highest jumping kitten…
13. No this tree isn’t half done – it’s done!
14. Our cat proof tree…
15. My buddy decided to cat proof his Christmas tree
16. Our cat proof and environmentally conscious Christmas tree. Turn a tomato cage upside down, add a blanket, and laugh at the situation
( h/t: boredpanda )